domingo, 31 de maio de 2020

The Yoni Journey


Ancestral traumas, old blurred scars, deep hidden emotions, addictions and blames all into the big cauldron of our body mixed with the subtle aroma of roses and the colorful movement of the deep waters wanting to quietly move for the ultimate fusion. The incredible rivers cross the highest volcano mountains until they meet the big ocean. There’s a path of mud, stones, unknown rails, hopeless drops of sweat, countless battles that make us (woman) feel drained, exhausted caring the old armor of bloody struggles to occupy a visible place in this patriarchal society.
In this retreat the body messenger guided me until the dark and I’ve had the biggest and highest battles so far between my ego and my spirit. It’s an age old war between your intellect and your gut instinct. On that time something inside me was trying to come out, was my true nature, I couldn’t fight it. Protect my better instincts from my true nature it’s a life time work, takes time, it needs care, resilience and deep self esteem.
In this deep retreat that I commit myself to dive in I experience what I knew, what I thought I knew and what I didn’t knew at all and what I still don’t know but it’s already on my body to be revealed on the right moments in this life. It takes guts to embrace your darkness and be vulnerable to walk on this world without fear of who you are. All the conditions were there to be shared, revealed, soundly pronounced, silently dodging to the center of the body.
I was lovingly guided by this path of listening, healing, acceptance by who countless times disappeared in resilience behind the process that was just mine but holding my hand on the key moments saying mentally: "I'm here, don't give up on you , without you we can't go anywhere. That's why we’re here! " and the strong male support feed my deep feminine energy to allowed the spirit appear to hold hands with my ego and walk together to the last liberation.
All this body work is so important as breathe, eat and meditate it's actually the same otherwise you're just surviving instead of living. The body is the key to the spirit! Thank you N. for your sharp intuition, resilience, professionalism and care.


Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com