domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2005

Soul fool

A blank loneliness that words are. Words that can move, words that stop the motion. Words all around us, drifting inside me. Words have the power to capture the silence. Can one just revise oneself into air? My sorrow is not lonely, I fear. It is brilliance reflected in sadness, it is just one silly fragment of shame, looking to avert tomorrow. And I just stand one moment in vagueness to see how it feels not to be guilty. Far away from me I can finally feel lonely for the first time. I don’t fool myself, I know it’s me imagining that gets me here. But when I asked where here was, nobody and no soul could tell me the truth. Because the truth is not in them to be found. The truth does not even lay in their words. I can speak myself out of pain and glory. But who is it that feels pain or glory when they are just speaking?
I guess I just longed to speak my soul. . .
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com